Sunday, December 6, 2015

RE-EMBLOGGENING (Back in the RSS!)


I think I’ll start web logging again!

I don’t suppose blogs are as fashionable as they used to be, but they remain my fav of the social mediums, and RSS my preferred method of sharing art stuff.

I’ve mostly been working on longform projects lately, and thought it’d be nice to have an outlet for my more ephemeral nonsense. I think blogs are the most fun when they update everyday, and so I’ve got the first few weeks all queued up to auto post every morning at 8:08 AM EST.

I’ve created and deleted probably a dozen websites and blogs over the years, and so who knows how long this run will actually last, but any which way seems fine enough to me!


See ya tomorrow!

bc
@RGC777
bobbycampbell.net
weirdoverse.com
New Blog URL! rgc777.blogspot.com

No comments: